Terms of Service
We make information available on this web site subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing this web site, you agree to these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice. We reserve the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for any violation of these terms and conditions. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by us. These terms represent the entire understanding relating to the use of this web site and supercede any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting or additional communications.
The materials on this web site are copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You may download one copy of the information found on this web site on a single computer for your personal, non-commercial internal use only unless specifically licensed to do otherwise by us in writing. Except as otherwise provided in this paragraph, no portion of this web site may be distributed or reproduced by any means, or in any form, without our prior written permission.
Use of Web Site Materials and Information
Except as otherwise indicated on this web site, you may view, print, copy, and distribute documents (but not software) on this web site subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The documents may be used solely for informational, personal, non-commercial purposes. Any copy of the documents or portion thereof must include all copyright and proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original. The documents may not be modified in any way. We reserve the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from us.
- Documents specified above do not include the layout or design of this web site.
- Documents specified above do not include logos, graphics, sounds or images on this web site, which may be reproduced or distributed only when expressly permitted by us.
Submissions, Comments and Feedback
Any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, concepts, techniques, data, materials or information that you provide to us shall not be regarded as confidential. We have no obligation of any kind with respect to any feedback. We shall be free to reproduce, perform, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, create derivative works from, and/or distribute any feedback without limitation. Further, we shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, data or techniques contained in any feedback for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products that incorporate such ideas, concepts, know-how, data or techniques.
Linking to Web Site
We permit anyone to link to this web site subject to the linker’s compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below. A site that links to this web site:
- May link to, but not replicate, content contained in this web site.
- Must not create a frames or border environment or browser around content contained in this web site.
- Must not present misleading or false information about our services or products.
- Must not misrepresent our relationship with the linker.
- Must not imply that we are endorsing or sponsoring the linker or the linker’s services or products.
- Must not use our logos without prior written permission from us.
- Must not contain content that could be construed as obscene, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, or inappropriate for all ages.
- Must not contain materials that would violate any laws.
- Must agree that the link may be removed at any time upon our request pursuant to our reserved rights to rescind its consent to allow the link.
Links to Other Web Sites
This web site provides links to third-party web sites, which are not under our control. We make no representations about any other web site, that you may access through this one. When you access such a third-party web site please understand that it is independent from us, and that we have no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a third-party web site does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site.
If you have any questions about any of these practices, please feel free to contact us.